Hi Quilting Friends,
We’re taking a break from writing about quilting today to contemplate the people and things for which we’re grateful. We both like lists, so here’s our “Grateful Eight List”!
Sharon is thankful for:
- Having the whole week off for Thanksgiving break, at last!
- My husband and my two sons, who make my life much more interesting.
- Rowdy, who always is happy to see me and ready to play or have a nice belly rub.
- Immunotherapy for my allergies, which is making my life SO much more enjoyable.
Susan is thankful for:
- My family hasn’t been impacted by COVID.
- I can work remotely, and I sleep well at night!
- My dormant creativity has reawakened.
- I have a loving family!
Ms P is thankful for:
You, our loyal customers, who have supported us and helped us have another successful year for our small business. Thank you!
We’re paying it forward again by donating some of our earnings to Holt International, to provide the gift of a sewing machine and sewing kit, to help a woman in need to support her family. We chose Holt International because we believe that they are actively doing good things; helping families in need, providing sustainable aid such as live animals, education, and job skills to people around the world, and assisting with adoptions to place children with loving families.
Our youngest niece came to our family from India via Holt International, so it is a cause that is close to our hearts. If you’re interested in learning more about Holt International, you can visit their website.
And now, on the lighter side. . .
We hope that you will have a wonderful Thanksgiving season! We hope that you’ll spend your Thanksgiving creating special memories with friends & family, and doing whatever brings you happiness! Thank you for stopping by today!
Sharon and Susan
Ms. P. Designs USA