Welcome to our “2019 Block of the Month” program. This year’s patterns are precious pachyderms, each one dressed up to represent a special occasion for the month. I had a lot of fun designing and making these fun applique patterns to share with you.
Read more about each month’s elephant on the blog posts listed below. The BOM patterns are available for purchase for just $3.50 each via the blog post link .
If you prefer to purchase the “Elephants All Year” quilt pattern, it is available here! Your pattern file will be sent to your email address as soon as we receive your order, usually within one business day.
Elephants All Year Quilt Pattern
The pattern packet includes the applique layout templates and pattern pieces for all twelve elephants, along with instructions for the pretty pieced sashing. Finished Size: 28½ ” by 37¼ ”
And here’s a photo of my finished quilt, larger so it is easier to see the elephants.
Fabric Acquisition Expert and Animal Tamer at Ms P Designs USA
Here’s a list of the links to each monthly blog post.
You can find the elephant block patterns here:
- January: Baby New Year Elephant
- February: Cupid Elephant
- March: Leprechaun Elephant
- April: Easter Bunny Elephant
- May: Flowers for Mommy Elephant
- June: Fishing with Dad Elephant
- July: “Uncle Sam” Elephant
- August: Back to School Elephant
- September: Bountiful Harvest Elephant
- October: Superhero Elephant
- November: Thankful Elephant
- December: Santa Elephant