We just love to see the quilts that our customers create using our designs! Here are some of the great photos that we’ve received so far. If you’ve made a quilt or other project from our patterns, we’d love to share it right here on our blog page too!
If you’re inspired to create your own quilt using one or more of our designs, please visit our pattern shop!
- Mary M made this wonderful baby quilt, using our crocodile applique pattern. Mary enlarged the croc for the center panel and used prairie points instead of appliqued spikes on the tail. Didn’t it turn out cute! Mary’s friend will love it for her new baby.
- Janie K shared these wonderful pictures of a baby quilt and a mug rug that she made, using our koala mum and baby applique pattern. Aren’t they beautiful!
- Judi C shared this photo of the quilt that she created with our giant panda pattern. We love the bamboo that she added! Judi enlarged the panda applique for the center panel, and used the 7″ panda squares in each corner of the quilt.
- This quilt was made by Renee C, using a variety of colorful batiks. Renee enlarged the ocean waves paper pieced pattern, and modified the storm at sea pattern to create this beautifull design. Isn’t it fabulous!
- This great quilt was created by Donna S, especially for her three-year-old grandson. Isn’t it gorgeous! The printed blocks are made from colorful squares of construction-themed fabric.
- This cute quilt was made by Eve S, who also has a three-year-old grandson! See how each row of vehicles seems to travel across the quilt? I’m sure that Eve’s grandson loves his special quilt!
- Susan A made this great quilt for her grandson! Susan was very creative, adding some road signs and creating a few extra vehicles from her own designs. Very nice, Susan!
- Debby F created this wonderful quilt for her new grandson. Don’t you just love the fun fabric selections! The baby is sure to love his quilt.
- Your quilt’s story & photograph could be next! If you’d like to share your quilt project with us, to be posted in our customer gallery, please send a photo to us via email.