We just love to see the quilts that our customers create using our designs! This page features photos of quilts that our customers have shared with us, and so we’re sharing them with you too. If you’ve made a quilt or a project from our patterns, we’d love to add your quilt photo to our Customers’ Quilt Gallery!
If you’re inspired to create your own quilt using one or more of our designs, please visit Ms P’s Pattern Shop!
- Emma F shared this picture of the quilt she made for a new baby boy, using the animal appliques from our “Born in the Rockies” quilt pattern. We just love those happy animals and colorful trees!
- Linda V used animals from our ocean-themed designs, along with pieced wave blocks, to create this wonderful wave-filled quilt! Linda’s hand-stitched appliques are fabulous, and her quilting adds so much to the texture!
- Janet B used our “Blue and More Blue” pattern to make this lovely blue and white quilt. Her quilt was enlarged by adding blocks to make it queen-sized. Great job, Janet!
- Lynn M used the horse applique pattern to make this fabulous quilt! You’d never guess that this was Lynn’s very first applique project. Sew adorable!
- Debbie S used several of the foundation paper pieced tool patterns to make this great quilt! We love the creative block layout and the bright colors!
- Nancy C used the foundation paper pieced wave block to make this fabulous quilt! We love the way she used color & texture to create movement.
- Linda R used our foundation paper pieced vehicle patterns to make this colorful quilt for little Cooper’s third birthday. He’s going to LOVE it!
- Chris C used several of our foundation paper pieced vehicle patterns to create this great quilt for her grandson, Jaxson! We love the colorful construction equipment.
- Mary M made this pretty baby quilt, using our crocodile applique pattern. Mary enlarged the croc for the center panel and used prairie points instead of appliqued spikes on the tail. Didn’t it turn out cute! Mary’s friend will love it for her new baby.
- Janie K shared these wonderful pictures of a baby quilt and a mug rug that she made, using our koala mum and baby applique pattern. Aren’t they beautiful!
- Judi C shared this photo of the quilt that she created with our giant panda pattern. We love the bamboo that she added! Judi enlarged the panda applique for the center panel, and used the 7″ panda squares in each corner of the quilt.
- This quilt was made by Renee C, using a variety of colorful batiks. Renee enlarged the ocean waves paper pieced pattern, and modified the storm at sea pattern to create this beautifull design. Isn’t it fabulous!
- This great quilt was created by Donna S, especially for her three-year-old grandson. Isn’t it gorgeous! The printed blocks are made from colorful squares of construction-themed fabric.
- This cute quilt was made by Eve S, who also has a three-year-old grandson! See how each row of vehicles seems to travel across the quilt? I’m sure that Eve’s grandson loves his special quilt!
- Susan A made this great quilt for her grandson! Susan was very creative, adding some road signs and designing a few extra vehicles to complete the transportation theme. Very nice, Susan!
- Debby F created this wonderful quilt for her new grandson. Don’t you just love the fun fabric selections! The baby is sure to love his quilt.
- Your quilt’s story & photograph could be next! If you’d like to share your quilt project with us, to be posted in our customer gallery, please send a photo to us via email.