Hi Quilting Friends,
They say that an elephant never forgets, but I am the worst about remembering holidays (other than Thanksgiving and Christmas). Perhaps my inspiration for these fun monthly elephant blocks began when I was thinking about all of the different holidays/events of the year and admiring what a great job Sharon did on this year’s BOM.
I hope you enjoy our journey in 2019 as we go through the year to see what our little elephant is celebrating each month. Months like August and September don’t really have a celebration, so it was fun to do a little improvising! (I know. September has Labor Day, but do you really want to see an elephant having a BBQ or sleeping in a hammock or modeling some skimpy swimwear at the pool? I thought not.)
We have a few new BOM “rules” for 2019, with a shorter period for the free pattern download and some other changes that we hope you’ll like. Please review the FAQ’s below.
Here’s to 2019 and more happy quilting!
2019 BOM FAQ’s:
When and where can I get the free pattern download?
- You can visit our blog for the pattern download link, starting on the 1st of each month through the 10th.
What if I miss the download window?
- You may purchase the pattern for any block that you’ve missed for $3.50 each. Previous blog posts and patterns will be found on our 2019 BOM page.
- You can still get the pattern, free of charge, but there’s a catch: Just email a photo of your finished quilt block (with the applique attached to your background and stitched out) from the previous month’s pattern by the end of the month, and we’ll send the current block pattern to you (free)! Our email address is email@example.com .
Would you send me a reminder with the pattern link each month?
- We’d be happy to help! Just purchase an email subscription and we’ll send you a reminder message each month, so you’ll never miss a download.
2019 Block of the Month Email Reminder Subscription
Subscribers will receive an email reminder with a link to the next pattern on the last day of each month.
May I just purchase the entire quilt pattern and get started right away?
- Of course you may! The 2019 BOM “Elephants All Year” quilt pattern will be available to purchase here on our website, starting on January 1, 2019, so you won’t have to wait for the monthly pattern release.
Will we still have the Facebook group for sharing?
- Yes! We hope that you’ll continue to share, post, and enjoy the Facebook group. If you’d like to join us, just click here! We’re hoping to create a community of quilters and have some fun sharing our projects. The more, the merrier! Sharon has created a photo album for our group’s 2019 BOM photos, and we’d love to include yours!
Any more questions?
- Get in touch with us by using the “Contact Us” form. We’d love to hear from you!
4 thoughts on “Sneaky Peek at our 2019 BOM”
I think you covered everything! Elephants are always cute, unless they are stampeding down on your tent. =)
Thanks Susan! Make sure that you pitch your tent in an elephant-free zone. :o)
where do you go to pay the $7 I don’t see a place in the letter
Thank you for your question, if you look towards the bottom of our blog post by our original elephant (where it says “Elephants don’t forget, but people do”) you will see a PayPal button. Press it and we can get you all set up to receive automatic reminders each month.
We are excited that you wish to join in our fun! Happy quilting!
Ms P Designs USA
Comments are closed.